What does a treat need to have to be qualified as a "super yummy chocolaty Friday treat"
- It needs to be super yummy and preferably very chocolaty.
- You should be able to make it with only a few simple ingredients that you usually have at home.
- You should also be able to make it within 10-30 minuets. Like when you get hit by a sudden, unstoppable chocolate craving on a Friday night and you don't feel like going out to buy something.
Here are 4 super yummy and chocolatey no-fuss desserts!
1. "To die for" chocolate raw balls
2. Super simple chocolate caramel mousse
3. Vegan Nut-ella fudge
4. Raw chocolate strawberry hearts
Have a wonderful weekend! <3
Is a raw chef and recipe developer at Happy Health blog. She work as a raw food pastry chef, recipe developer, food stylist, photographer and personal chef.