This gluten free granola with buckwheat and oats will give you the perfect amount of crunchy for all your breakfast bowls!
Store bought granola can be secretly unhealthy with tons of sugar and very little fiber! A healthy breakfast granola should be the exact opposite! Try gluten free granola with buckwheat and oats! This granola is also rich in nuts & seeds with plenty of healthy fats.
Buckwheat granola recipe
- 2 cups of buckwheat
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats (optional)
- 1/3 cup cashew nuts
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup coconut chips
- 5 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Heat the oven to 300°F or 150°C.
- Rinse the buckwheat thoroughly.
- Mix all ingredients, both dry and wet ingredients, (except the raisins) in a big bowl.
- Use your hands and massage the granola and make sure everything is covered in coconut oil and cinnamon and vanilla powder.
- When everything is well combined. Spread the mixture in a thin, even layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake the granola for 20-25 minutes total. Take out the granola mid-time and stir around and add the raisins.
- Take it out from the oven and let it cool for at least 30 minutes. Store in a glass jar.
You have to try this super nutritious, energy-boosting granola! I usually use this recipe as my base and many times change the seeds or nuts or even the spices to have some variation. :)
The creamy white stuff in the bowl is a magical thing called graviola. Also know as Soursop, Guanabana, Corossol and Brazilian paw paw. It's a Brazilian superfruit from the amazon! Graviola has unique nutritional properties that strengthens the immune system and calms down the nervous system. It is also said to have mood elevating properties!
Graviola bowl recipe
- 200 g frozen graviola
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp agave/maple syrup
- lime zest to sprinkle on top
- 1/2 banana
- 1/4 cup buckwheat granola
Blend all ingredients for the graviola mixture until smooth. Sprinkle some lime zest and top tirh 1/2 banana and some buckwheat granola.