Fluffy, super chocolaty, perfectly sweet pancakes! These are incredibly delicious & the perfect item on any brunch table!
Time: 30 minutes. Yields: 10-15 small pancakes
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 potato starch
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 1/2 tbsp melted coconut oil + some more for cooking
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup non-dairy milk (I used plain unsweetened oat milk)
- Toss all ingredients in a blender, blend until well combined.
- Over medium heat, pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter on a well-oiled pan. I use unscented coconut oil.
- When bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancake, flip and cook it for a minute on the other side.
- Garnish with berries & vegan nutella, Enjoy!
Haha, I've been writing about my new "sugar free life" and you might wonder how this fits into the picture? :P As a matter of fact, I do enjoy decadence occasionally, and this seemingly sweet recipe only has 1 banana to sweeten the whole batch and then some berries for the topping. Of course you can top you pancakes with pretty much anything! And if you're like me and can't get enough of chocolate, why not top them with even more chocolate! :P
Last weekend I feasted on these delicious pancakes! I love making big breakfasts for friends and family during the weekends. These vegan Chocolate Pancakes will make all your breakfast dreams come true! Intensely chocolaty, fluffy and perfectly sweet.
Is a raw chef and recipe developer at Happy Health blog. She work as a raw food pastry chef, recipe developer, food stylist, photographer and personal chef.