Nice cream is frozen bananas blended up into soft ice cream, just add in additional ingredients like chocolate, berries, or nut butter, and it's like owning your own ice cream shop!
This is the ultimate healthy vegan treat! It's just as delicious as ice cream without tons of sugar, artificial flavors and coloring's. If you haven't tried it yet, do it today! It can serve as a delicious breakfast meal as well as a afternoon snack or a Friday treat!
Chocolate chip almond butter N'ice cream recipe
- 2-3 frozen bananas (chop and peel the bananas, store in the freezer in an airtight freezer-safe container)
- 1 or 2 tsp raw cacao (less cacao for a less dark chocolate taste)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2-3 pieces of chopped raw vegan mylk chocolate (I used Raw Halo chocolate)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend.
- Occasionally scrape down the sides and continue to blend until smooth, blend for about 3-4 minutes.
- Scoop into a bowl and enjoy immediately! For a firmer ice cream, place the mix in an airtight freezer-safe container and freeze for about half an hour.