I love the crisp sweet bite of a blanched green bean! Here's a super simple snack exploding with flavor!
- 2 cups of green beans
- lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 big handful of finely chopped cilantro
- half a handful of parsley
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp of ground szechuan pepper
- 1/2 tsp of chili flakes (optional)
- Blanching the green beans. Read about the necessary steps here.
- Combine all ingredients in a big bowl.
Is a raw chef and recipe developer at Happy Health blog. She work as a raw food pastry chef, recipe developer, food stylist, photographer and personal chef.